Cyber threat intelligence goes through the following life cycle.
- Planning: Determining the purpose, objective and requirements of the CTI
- Collection: Collecting data from many sources
- Processing: Processing the collected data and making it ready for analysis
- Analysis: Analyzing the processed data, transforming the information into intelligence and making it ready for sharing
- Dissemination: Sharing threat intelligence data
- Feedback: Determining whether arrangements should be made for future threat intelligence operations by taking feedback from the reports shared.